It's December, and you know what that means ... It's also Vlogmas!
Yep. Every day during the month of December, I'll be uploading a new vlog episode.
I look forward to sharing, with you, all my behind-the-scenes and creative happenings during the hoiday season. I hope you'll enjoy!
I created a YouTube playlist so you can easily keep up.
Please know, I won't be posting regular show notes for these installments, but I will try to post important tidbits of interest here. You can also join the Yarngasm Ravelry group to chat about my Vlogmas episodes.
Thank you so much for watching!
Intro: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - "Reindeer Games"
- Treccia Hat by Michele Wang
Day One: Thursday, December 1, 2016 - "Funko Pops"
Day Two: Friday, December 2, 2016 - "Cheers!"
- Mercury Socks by Kim Drortar
- Gynx Yarns - "Naughty Or Nice"
Day Three: Saturday, December 3, 2016 - "Fabric Haul!"
New fabric to play with, holiday sewing plans, two-at-a-time socks, and dinner with my parents.
- Holiday Dress Pattern: McCall's M7281
- Black sprinkle fabric: McCall's M6959
Day Four: Sunday, December 4, 2016 - "Woolyn!"
A lazy Sunday knitting with friends at Woolyn Yarn Shop in Brooklyn.
- Woolyn Yarn Shop
- Lakes Yarn & Fiber, Alturas - "Peony"
- Knitting Spring Podcast with Tonya
- Yoshi & Lucy Yarn ... and podcast with Denise!