Episode 45: Endangered UFOs7:42:00 AM
Podcast Promo: Twin Needle Podcast featuring Maria & TiniA wonderful knitting podcast from Germany (recorded in English) be sure to give them a listen! :)
Off the Needles:
- Color Affection / Dream in Color Smooshy using Blue Sage, Gray Tabby and Happy Forrest
On the Needles:
- Brooklet cowl - Madtosh Merino Light in Edison Bulb and Antler
- Vanilla socks - Knit Picks Felici Fingering in Building Blocks Colorway
- Pomme De Pin - Blue Moon Fiber Arts BFL in Deep Unrelenting Gray
How To Avoid Endangered UFOs:
- If you invested in quality fiber, remind yourself how much you spent. It would be a pity to see it languish.
- Get reinspired by browsing the same project on Ravelry. Remind yourself why you fell in love with the pattern.
- Dedicate a little time each day to work on the project. 15, 30 minutes to an hour. It'll be slow-going at least you won't feel guilty about neglecting it.