Episode 62: Happy 2013!4:55:00 PM
OFF THE NEEDLES:
- Ashleigh's Scarf Pattern / aka "Preppy Twisted"
- One of my Grandmother's Christmas socks ... Rivercat socks pattern from Knitty.com
- Vanilla Socks for Dennis - Colinette Jitterbug yarn, Costanga - Knitty City
ON THE NEEDLES:
- Cambridge Cardigan for Dennis - pattern by Ann Budd / Knit Picks Wool of The Andes in Cobblestone Heather / US 7s
- Crushed Shawl by Rachel Henry - BMFA STR Lightweight in Blecker / US 6 ... pretty sure I will frog this. I'm having doubts that this is the right yarn for the project.
- Shawl of My Own Design - taking a Craftsy.com class: Lace Shawl Design with Miriam Felton.
OTHER THINGS MENTIONED:
- TV Knitting Podcast w/ @StitchMistress
- Wine-themed stitch markers by Heather Price, winemakerssister.etsy.com
RANDOM THOUGHTS: How do you care for your hand-knit socks? (felt / shrink prevention) Leave a comment here, or in the YarnGasm Ravelry group. #WouldLoveToHearYourThoughts