Episode 77: Loopy Groupie!1:44:00 PM
Alas, I'm home sick today, so I finally have time to post! Nothing serious — I thought I had really bad allergies, but it's more like a congestive cold. No worries, I should be in better shape tomorrow.
On the up-side, I got to cast on my Vivian cardigan, which I'll talk about in the next episode of YarnGasm. Super excited about it!
Anywho, here's a rundown of notes from Episode 77:
Off the Needles:
- Improv BFF socks: Instead of purchasing the pattern, I guessed it!
- Audrey in Unst Cardigan: Still need to add buttons! Stay tuned for photos
On the Needles:
- Breezy Cardigan: Not feeling the love. Contemplating frogging the whole thing.
- Vanilla Anniversary / Birthday socks for Dennis: Three Irish Girls, Adorn Socks in "Collins"
- Vanilla Zombie BBQ socks: Lorna's Laces, Shepherd Sock. Halfway done with sock #2!
I'm officially a Loopy Groupie! I ordered two skeins of Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Lace in "Pearl Ten" and "Damask" and US 8 Red Lace Chiaogoo circular needles. As a bonus, they threw in a Loopy Ewe Project tote and an extra skein of Lorna's Laces, Shepherd Sock in Patina!