Episode 83 - "ChiaoGoos Are So Haute"7:59:00 AM
This week I'm really in love with my ChiaoGoo circs — they're practically the Louboutin's of knitting needles (without the hefty price tag of course)!
On the Needles:
- Vivian Cardigan - Slow but steady progress // KP Wool of the Andes in "Wallaby"
- Parade Socks // Gynx Yarn Glitz Sock in "Aquarium" (I really liked Chrissy's version from the Snappy Stitches vidcast)
- Hanging Garden Stole (Part Deux) // MadTosh Prairie in "French Gray"
- Sirdar Lady's Jumper // Debbie Bliss Rialto (however, looks like the yarn sale is over)
- Cascade 220 Fingering in "Sage"
- Debbie Bliss, Rialto Lace in "Charcoal"
FINALLY Catching up on podcasts! Here are some of my new faves:
|Bella says "hello!"|