I'm back from vacation! While Mexico was fun and certainly relaxing, it already feels like a distant memory since getting back to the daily grind of things ... amazing how time flies!
I barely spent any time knitting during the trip, because we were more or less out and about exploring — can you blame me? However, I was able to knit on the plane both ways, despite rumors of not being able to bring knitting needles on the plane flying from Mexico into the US. Somehow I managed to get all of my knitting (carry-on included) past the security checks #WINNING!
I think it may have had something to do with the fact that they were made out of wood ... Wood is good!
|Kayaking in a lagoon ... looking for manatees!|
(sadly, we did not spot any)
ON THE NEEDLES:
- First pair of Toe-Up Socks! Voolenvine Yarns / Footsie in "Sealab"
- Ranger Cardigan / Malabrigo Rios in "Coco" / Any Man's Jumper KAL (end date 6/14)
- Daybreak Shawl / Gynx Yarns in "Charcoal" and "Lavender Tea" / Single-Ply Merino
Spun Right Round - Falkland Wool Roving in "Mr. Kittens"
- Knitters' Pride Karbonz in US 1 40" circulars & 6" US 5 dpns
- Gynx Yarns "Unsafe for Swimming" in Singly-Ply SW Merino