Episode 123: The Sleeve That Keeps On Sleeving2:22:00 PM
Another great trunk show weekend at Gauge + Tension! Thanks to all who came by to say hello and treat yo'self to some fiber! :) Also to the awesome G+T gang. xo
OFF THE NEEDLES
- Another Blue Bird of Happiness out of Handspun Spun Right Round Fiber
- Mitts to Fit Mittens out of Voolenvine Yarns / Squish - Enjoy the Silence
|Fiber: Spun Right Round|
|I knit these using the yarn I handspun, above.|
Pattern: Blue Birds of Happiness on Ravelry
- Favorite Socks / Voolenvine Yarns: Lush - "Holly Jolly"
- Afterthought Heel Socks / White Birch Fiber Arts / "Does This Rainbow Make My Black Look Big".
- EPIC Crochet Granny Square Afghan - Flowers In the Snow / Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Worsted.
- Beeswax Hat / Voolenvine Yarns: Magpie DK - "Moondrop".
- Ranger Cardigan / Malabrigo: Rios - "Coco"
- I'm still enjoying plying-on-the-fly
- I signed up for another Craftsy.comhttp://www.craftsy.com class called "Drafting Worsted to Woolen", hosted by Jacey Boggs Faulkner. I HIGHLY recommend it!
- Finished spinning and plying fiber from Gourmet Stash "Fluff and Nonsense" and Quaere Fibers "Concrete Jungle".
|Yarn: Voolenvine Yarns: Magpie DK - "Moondrop"|
Pattern: Beeswax Hat by Amy van der Laar
- New Magpie DK base! 75/20/5 Superfine Merino, Silk, and Stellina.
- BFL Footsie sock base will be on limited supply until February 2015.
- After watching the movie, Only Lovers Left Alive, (not kid-friendly btw) I had a new yarn club idea! Vampire Romance! Sign-up date still TBD.
- Stay tuned for the big "7 Modern Wonders Of the World" dye challenge reveal with me, FO & Dye and Gynx Yarns!
- Me and Laura from Gynx Yarns are collaborating on two limited edition colorways.