Episode 135: Just Add Pop Rocks1:38:00 PM
- If you weren't able to make it, Maria (Subway Knits Podcast) posted the audio from our panel on Yarn Crafting and Blogging for the Brooklyn Knit and Crochet Guild. Click here for pix and to listen!
- I will be publishing a free pattern for the slouchy hat I improvised using Malabrigo Rasta, soon!
|Valentine's Day Socks For Dennis|
Yarn: Sweet Georgia / Tough Love Sock "Magpie"
- I'm knitting a pair of socks for Dennis using an eye-of-partridge heel. Hoping to have these finished by Valentine's Day!!! Yarn is Sweet Georgia Yarns / Tough Love in the "Magpie" colorway.
- I knit a few more squares on my Cozy Memories Blanket! I'm using the Memory Blanket pattern by Georgie Hallam.
- Unfortunately, I gave-up knitting on my Two Lane Highway RAGE / Fish Lips Kiss Heel socks - I just wasn't liking how the pattern and the yarn meshed together.
|Fondant Fibre Handspun Fuzzling|
- Unicorn project bag from LoveSockWool
- I mention that the pattern reminds me of the Unicorn Tapestries on exhibition at the Cloisters Museum in New York City.
- Fondant Fibre Fuzzlings!
- Deb also generously donated a bag of fuzzlings as a giveaway prize for the D-SPAKAL!
- 222Handspun.com — Moon Rise Kingdom Fiber Batt
- I LOVE Wes Anderson films, so naturally, I couldn't resist!