Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
- I will be attending Vogue Knitting Live, Saturday, January 14. If you see me, please say "Hello!" Laura (Gynx Yarns + The Dyer's Notebook Podcast) will be with me.
This episode, I announce giveaway winners for the 2016 Box O' Sox KAL!
January 1, 2016 – January 1, 2017
(FO Ravelry Thread)
2017 Box O' Sox KALJanuary 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018
(Ravelry Chatter Thread)
December 1 — March 1, 2017
Co-hosted with Nina from the This Old Knit Podcast
Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long KAL
Duration: December 1 - March 1
No finished objects, this week. But I do show off my 2016 Box O' Sox!
Thank you to everyone for advice on how to remove factory creases of quilting cotton.
- Vinegar Water solution
- Best Press
WORKS IN PROGRESS
Cat Sandwich Fibers, Trustie Sock, "Let's Play Video Games"
- Find Your Fade by Andrea MowryColor A: Skeinny Dipping, Merino Singles, "Space Pants"
Color B: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Hush"
- Crochet Granny Stripe Blanket by Attic24
- Honey Pullover, by Amy Miller
Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke - "Dirty On Purpose" and "Taiga"
- Treccia Hat by Michele Wang
The Fibre Co., Road to China Light, - "Hematite"
- Mercury Socks by Kim Drotar (HO)
Knit Style Yarns, Chic Sock, - "Fallen Faerie"
MAIL / STASH ACQUISITIONS
Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles
No sewing projects, this week
Thank you to everyone for advice on how to remove factory creases!
- Vinegar water mixture
- Best Press
Next Update: Friday, January 6 @ 7pm EST
International-Friendly Updates will be moved to the first or last Monday of every month @ 10am EST.
- The Dyer's Notebook with Laura (Gynx Yarns)
- This Old Knit with Nina
- Little Bobbins with Dani
- Brooklyn Knitfolk with Jaclyn
I've been binge watching Penny Dreadful (Netflix)
Phrase for the new year:"Roll With It"