Thank you for watching!
If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS / EVENTS
- Little Skein In the Big Wool + Voolenvine Yarn Collaboration
Anne of Little Skein In the Big Wool will be vending at Stitches West 2017 (February 23 - 26, Booth 1038), and offering a limited edition Enchanted Forest Collection Kit, featuring a new colorway "The Last Unicorn" by Voolenvine Yarns, along with a handful of other wonderful indie-dyers!
Note: There will be a follow-up sale online for people who cannot attend Stitches West.
- I will be attending the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in March!!!
- The Fibre Co. has generously offered viewers 25% off any purchases (including collections) from The Fibre Co Ravelry store with the code 'yarngasm01' until 28th February 2017
2017 Box O' Sox KALJanuary 1, 2017 - January 1, 2018
(Ravelry Chatter Thread)
I created a bundle in the group for you to share your favorite sock patterns!
December 1 — April 1, 2017 (Deadline Extended!!)
Co-hosted with Nina from the This Old Knit Podcast
Voolenvine Yarns Shawl-a-long KAL
Duration: December 1 - March 1
Vanilla Socks / FLK Heel Into the Whirled, Pakokku Sock, "Vampires of Venice"
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Vanilla Socks For DennisPatons Kroy Socks in "Red" and "Grey Marl"
- Snow Melt MKAL by Curious Handmade DesignsVoolenvine Yarns, Nouveau
- I purchased my project bag pins from Bombasine.com
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
Color A: Skeinny Dipping, Merino Singles, "Space Pants"
Color B: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Hush"
Color C: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Birthday Cake"
Color D: Hedgehog Fibres, Skinny Singles, "Budgie"
- Honey Pullover, by Amy Miller
Voolenvine Yarns, Wolke - "Dirty On Purpose" and "Taiga"
- Granny Stripe Crochet BlanketPattern by Attic24.com
MAIL / STASH ACQUISITIONS
- Birthday package from Nina of This Old Knit
- Hanamadeit Hand-Dyed Yarn
- Fille D'hiver Knitting goodies and illustration
- Gretchen Hirsch's gathered skirt sewing tutorial (YouTube)
- I finished sewing the Cooper bag by Colette Patterns.
ONLINE SHOP: www.VoolenvineYarns.com
Next Update: Monday, February 13 @ 7pm EST
Knitting Spring Podcast with Tonya
Knitting Expat, with Mina
Handmade and Woolen, with Jennie and Devon
This Old Knit, with Nina
Inside Number 23, with Katie
Brooklyn Knit Folk, with Jaclyn
Sticks + Twine, with Eric
Sweet Sparrow Knits, with Julie
Michele Wang's podcast
Dennis and I will be heading off to Palm Springs next week!
Lately I've been binge watching Z: The Beginning Of It All (Amazon) and hope to check out Call the Midwife (Netflix), soon!
I also fell down a lipstick rabbit hole and purchased a few shades of from Kat Von D's lipstick line. In this episode I'm wearing "Vampira" and showed-off "Cathedral". I also mentioned "Lovecraft".