EPISODE 255: Year Of the Garment
Thank you for watching! If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS + NEWS
- I'll be partaking in Vlogmas, again!
- The 15K YouTube Subscriber Giveaway winner is announced!
Many thanks to the Woolly Thistle for the generous prize donation!!
(I used https://commentpicker.com/youtube.html to choose a winner)
- I'm wearing my Damejakka Loppa cardigan
BOX O' SOX KAL
About: Knit at least 12 pair socks throughout 2017, and store them in a box as you go. When 2018 rolls around, you'll have a box full of fresh socks to get you through the new year!
Duration: January 1, 2017 — January 1, 2018
HALF MOON ORACLE KAL
About: I'm celebrating the release of my latest pattern with a 2 month KAL! To join, all you need to do is purchase / knit the Half Moon Oracle shawl, join the Yarngasm Ravelry group, and post in the Half Moon Oracle KAL thread.
Duration: November 1 — January 1 2018
WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIPS)
SUNSET HIGHWAY by Caitlin Hunter
Asylum Fibers, Solitary - "Housecoat"
Machette Shoppe, Singles - "Aqua Aura"
Woolen Boon, Singles - "Truffle Shuffle"
Voolenvine Yarns, Nouveau - "Dirty On Purpose"
BOUSTA BEANIE by Gudrun Johnston
Tuku Fingering Yarn
VANILLA SOCKS for Dennis
Gynx Yarns, Strong Sock - Eternal Sonata
- I'm knitting the sock using the Continental method (left handed knitting) US 1 / 1.25mm.
- My thoughts on Chiaogoo Red Lace needles
CHUCK by Andi Satterlund
Erika Knight for John Lewis, Aran, "Prune"
VANILLA SOCKS for Me!
Stress Knits Yarn, Sparkle base, "Aeroplane Over the ..." (blanking on the whole name)
My Black Friday Holst Garn order arrived!
18 skeins, Holst Garn Supersoft.
- NEXT UPDATE: Friday, December 8, @ 7pm ET
- Inner Circle Yarn Club
Next installment will ship no later than December 19
- Join the Half Moon Oracle Shawl KAL!
- The Dyer's Notebook with Laura (Gynx Yarns)
- This Old Knit with Nina
- Skeindeer Knits with Eli
- Stitched In Sweden with Maria
- Fluffy Fibers with Isabelle
- Squirrel Pie Productions with Tommi