EPISODE 246: "Self-Imposed Jet Lag"
Thank you for watching! If you haven't already, please join the YARNGASM Ravelry group, where you can chat about episodes, partake in our KALs, and more!
ANNOUNCEMENTS + NEWS
- Dye Studio Update
- Vacation Recap
- Trunk show @ Do Ewe Knit? 5-Year Anniversary Party Recap
Thank you so much to everyone who came! And congrats again to Karen!!
BOX O' SOX KAL
About: Knit at least 12 pair socks throughout 2017, and store them in a box as you go. When 2018 rolls around, you'll have a box full of fresh socks to get you through the new year!
Duration: January 1, 2017 — January 1, 2018
ORACLE KAL (I totally forgot to mention it in this episode!!)
About: To celebrate the release of my new shawl pattern, I'm hosting a 2-month KAL over in the Voolenvine Yarns Ravelry group!
Duration: August 1 — October 1
MARLED MAGIC KAL
About: Laura (The Dyer's Notebook Podcast and Gynx Yarns) and I are co-hosting our 2nd annual KAL!! We decided on the Marled Magic shawl, by Stephen West!
Duration: 2-months (September 1 - November 31)
WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIPS)
I've been monogamously working on a new shawl design!
VANILLA SOCKS w/ Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Voolenvine Yarns, Footsie - "Gothday Cake"
MARLED MAGIC by Stephen West
I'm using LOTS of yarns for this project. Please see my Ravelry project page.
AMULET by Helen Stewart
Color A: Voolenvine Yarns, Blitzed - "Mooncusser"
Color B: Voolenvine Yarns, Blitzed - "Plume"
DAMEJAKKA LOPPA by Pinneguri
Jamieson's Spindrift: "Black", "Bracken", "Granite", "Heron", "Cyclamen", and "Dewdrop"
- Blacker Yarns Falkland Island Wool DK
- Balsam Bog
- Do Ewe Knit? Party Haul
- Yarn Pimp - "Nightmare On Elmer Street"
- Woolen Boon - "Truffle Shuffle"
- Machete Shoppe - "Aqua Aura"
- Hedgehog Fibres, Chubby - "Oracle"
- Gynx Yarns, Single Merino - "Vampire"
- Next Update: Friday, September 15 @ 7pm ET
- Skeindeer Knits with Eli
- Kristy Glass Knits with Kristy Glass
- The Dyer's Notebook with Laura (Gynx Yarns)
- Yarn Pimp Podcast with Karen and Danielle
Barbados vacation Recap
What I've been reading (or listening to):
Throne of Glass (Series) by Sarah J. Maas