BONUS EPISODE: VKL 2018 + Skeindeer!
This week I have a very special guest: Eli of the Skeindeer Knits podcast! We recap our Vogue Knitting Live 2018 adventure, share our yarn hauls, our WIPs, and FOs. Stay tuned for the end for VKL outtakes!
ELI'S VKL HAUL
- La Bien Aimée
Eli mentioned she wants to knit a Vertices Unite shawl by Stephen West.
- Junk Yarn, "Vanessa"
This yarn color was inspired by the Penny Dreadful TV series.
- Bad Wolf Girl Studios Yarn
(A gift from Meg of the Bad Wolf Girl Sits and Knits Podcast)
- Knit Picks Felici
- Captain Nemo
- Witches Brew
- Goth Kitty
- Knit Picks Palette
(We did not mention colorway names)
- Raccoon Project bag by KC's Pockets to Go
- Eli also got a sweater quantity of Green Mountain Spinnery yarn
KRISTIN'S VKL HAUL
- Junk Yarn, "Drew"
- Do Ewe Knit Booth
- Uschitita - "Midnight"
- Black Elephant - "Acid Hologram"
- Stephen and Penelope Booth
- "Resting Knit Face" tote bag
- "Resting Knit Face" Enamel Pin
- 2 skeins La Bien Aimée, "Dusk"
- Wall of Yarn Booth
Several skeins of Finnullgarn
- Arne & Carlos Regia Pairfect Socks, Color 09134
The yarn was a gift from Becky of the Stringing It Together podcast.
- Vanilla Christmas Socks
Stress Knits Yarn, "Aeroplane Over the Sea"
- Zweig by Caitlin Hunter
- Lady Marple Cardigan By Nadia Crétin-Léchenne
Blåfjell Sweater by Skeindeer
(Eli's own design. Pattern coming soon!)