EPISODE 269: "Of Shuttles, Sheds, and Reeds"
Belmont Cardigan, Impressionists MKAL knitting progress, a fabric haul, and the weaving rabbit hole gets a bit deeper.
WORKS IN PROGRESS (1:37)
My projects are living in a bag gifted to me by Kate of Hawthorn Cottage Craft.
CURIOUS HANDMADE IMPRESSIONISTS MKAL By Helen Stewart
Voolenvine Yarns, Nouveau
Color A: Solstice
Color B: Curious
Color C: Thaw
The pattern I used to make the dress I'm wearing is Patterns by Gertie, Butterick B6453
RABBIT HOLES / WEAVING (16:28)
- The scarf I wove uses these yarns:
- Miss Babs, Seaglass
- Gynx Yarns, Howl's Castle
- Voolenvine Yarns, Dirty On Purpose + Black Pearl
- I purchased a 12.5 and a 15 dent reed from the
- I was inspired by LuckyBirdy's weaving projects on Ravelry.
- Weavolution.com (Basically, it's Ravelry for weavers)
- Book: Hands On Rigid Heddle Weaving by Betty Linn Davenport (Amazon)
SHOP UPDATE (26:40)
Next update: Friday, April 20 @ 7pm ET.
What I'm watching: