EPISODE 271: "It's #MeMadeMay!"
My first #MeMadeMay, progress on my Curious Handmade Impressionists MKAL, and answering some of your sewing questions!
WORKS IN PROGRESS
CURIOUS HANDMADE IMPRESSIONISTS MKAL By Helen Stewart
Voolenvine Yarns, Nouveau
Color A: Solstice
Color B: Curious
Color C: Thaw
- Beaded unicorn project keeper is by Hannah of The Corner of Craft.
- I discuss several issues I ran into with my Lykke interchangeable needle set.
- My shawl is living in my Pink Hazel project bag.
- It's #MeMadeMay! In which I try to share a handmade garment or WIP on my instagram stories feed.
- I am wearing my Lonsdale Dress, a pattern from
- The Lonsdale dress has a similar construction to the Hollyburn skirt, also by Sewaholic Patterns.
I'm currently sewing a muslin using Very Easy Vogue V9100.
Next update: Saturday, May 5 @ 10am ET.