EPISODE 275: "The Chambray Episode"
Ripping back on my Like A Cloud cardigan, City Gym Shorts by Purl SoHo, and a hefty fabric haul!
This week I announce the winner of the After the Rain sock kit giveaway!
(check out the locked Ravelry thread here)
WORKS IN PROGRESS
LIKE A CLOUD by Joji Locatelli
Voolenvine Yarns, Infinite Lace - "Weep"
Voolenvine Yarns, Ghost Lace - "Weep"
Making progress stitching my tote bag from Edinburgh Yarn Festival. I'm using a Q-Snap to frame my work. (Amazon)
- I sewed a pair of City Gym Shorts - a free pattern from Purl Soho.
- This week I'm wearing a dress I sewed from Patterns by Gertie Butterick B6453
- I also plan to sew a shirt for Dennis using McCall's pattern M6044
- I also share my extensive fabric haul!
Next update: Friday, June 15 @ 7pm ET
- This week I chat about de-cluttering. I mention The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo, and quote Seth Godin: "Everything you own, all the clothing in your closet, your academic achievements and beyond is simply a gift. It is a gift that your past self is giving to your present self, and it’s up to you to decide whether you want that gift today." (source)
- I also mention the Curious Handmade podcast with Helen Stewart